Blog #8

 While working on the Web Design assignment, I learned multiple new skills in website design. I had some knowledge on website design before doing this assignment, but I learned how to embed a google calendar and became more familiar with Weebly. I liked this assignment a lot and do not have anything that I didn't like about it. I had a lot of fun creating the website and I definitely see myself using all of the skills I learned from this in my future career. Making a website is a necessary skill for teachers especially, and I definitely feel comfortable to make one in the future. https://sofiagentasclass.weebly.com 

From working with Diigo, I have gained a lot of new skills. I have learned how to share resources that I found online with other people in my Diigo group. Not only can I share them, but I can annotate and leave sticky notes on things I find interesting or important and the group can see my annotations as well. I think this can be an extremely helpful tool in the future, as Diigo makes it easy to share resources and annotations on them as well. I can use this in the future to easily annotate online resources for myself, and it is definitely useful to communicate resources with coworkers. 

I think that technology is very important to use in a classroom and is necessary for professional teacher development. Professional teacher development comes when teachers are using technology effectively in the classroom for the benefit of their students. It is crucial for teachers to keep up with technology innovation to provide the best learning environment for students. I found a link to a website called EdTech News, which posts news in technology. This would be a great resource for teachers to keep up with so that they can integrate new technologies into their classrooms. https://www.ffwd.org/tag/edtech/?utm_term=education%20and%20technology&utm_campaign=Blog+/+News&utm_source=adwords&utm_medium=ppc&hsa_acc=2340451681&hsa_cam=13805061249&hsa_grp=125538168197&hsa_ad=537375597748&hsa_src=g&hsa_tgt=kwd-11088180&hsa_kw=education%20and%20technology&hsa_mt=b&hsa_net=adwords&hsa_ver=3&gclid=Cj0KCQjwt-6LBhDlARIsAIPRQcJt-G5YAJjjuYhoPeXi5P1RizrZgJJr7rmQLKPp17FwCdJ5zj3aLh8aAlSAEALw_wcB 

Comments